Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Menu Monday... on a Tuesday?

Sorry I skipped last week. Things were crazy getting ready for Benson's birthday party. That sweet boy.  I am super excited for this weeks menu. So ready to be back on track.

Apricot Pork Roast- In the crock pot I add a 3 lb pork loin, 1 cup chicken broth, and about 14 oz apricot preserves. Cook on low for 10 hours. Serve over rice and some green beans on the side. Yum. So easy.
Beef Stew - I know what you are thinking. Seriously stew? But it sounds SOOO GOOD! I can't wait! As a side note I use corn starch in place of the flour.
Mississippi Roast- Get ready for Heaven in your mouth. oh. so. good.
Chicken, Zucchini and Black Bean Caserole
Taco Chicken Bowls- I made this for dinner last night.

PS All my recipes that call for Cheese. I never rarely use it because it just doesn't make me feel that good.

No comments:

Post a Comment