Sunday, June 16, 2013

Litlle Tapping Moments

One day I was watching this video, for the millionth time I find Nie so inspiring. One phrase caught my attention. Just like it always does. "There are moments in my life when my spirit taps my heart to remind me just why I still mortally exist." I have never been able to explain just how incredible as a mother, wife, and friend I feel when I have those moments when heaven feels almost tangible. And it's just that. Little tapping moments when my spirit touches my heart. I have never heard it so beautifully explained before that moment. Or at least I didn't truly HEAR it the way it touched me that day. I have thought about it daily since then.
Somedays I feel numb. Life seems to go uncontrollably fast sometimes and I feel like I am merely frozen in this chaos of a life. But then I have one of those moments when Benson snuggles into my shoulder. Or when Kala sees me dressed up and tells me that I look beautiful and that he loves me. Or when Kaulana prays for each of us individually in our companionship prayer. It brings me back to a more eternal perspective and shows me how blessed and loved I am. Reminds me heaven is so near.
Life is so full of so many little tapping moments. I hope I can be more aware of those moments which is where this blog comes into view.

1 comment:

  1. You guys are so wonderful! Thanks for your wonderful example always!

    ReplyDelete