Monday, June 17, 2013

circles

I recently read an article in my church's magazine called "Walking in Circles". It's been tested over and over and shown that on cloudy days, without a clear vision of a landmark to walk towards you end up walking in circles.
I have particular landmarks I like to face towards in my life. But sometimes I let THINGS cloud my mind, that makes me lose sight of those "landmarks".
So the past few days I've been pondering on the idea of how to keep my mind clear and centered on those landmarks.
I not only want to prevent myself and my family from walking in circles but to actually walk in a straight path.
There's about a million things that I could  do. But they all come back to this, centering myself and my family on Christ.
He is the only one that can calm every storm and clear every sky. And I am very grateful for that.


No comments:

Post a Comment