Sunday, October 13, 2013

Random from the past few months

We have been oh so busy. We only have one computer, which Kaulana is ALWAYS on doing school work and studying. I'm not complaining, he is such a hard worker, but it has made it very difficult to keep up on blogging. We are loving every minute of our crazy lives though. We have been so blessed.

Whose kids are those in their underwear? Ya those are mine. Haha. They love to be naked. The least amount of clothes the better. I have been babysitting our friends little boy Liam for some time now. Having three kids three and under has kept me quite busy to say the least. It's taught me a lot. Has forced me to be a lot more organized. Somedays I feel like i've just gone crazy but I've learned a lot. And I must say I'm so so happy we can finally get out of the house and to the park again. And so are the boys. All three of them.


 Kala loves to help. Especially if i'm cutting things up. Hence the plastic knife in the knife block. Sometimes I have to remind myself he's trying to help before I jump to the conclusion that he's just making a mess or picking on his brother. The lines get blurred sometimes. But he usually only has the best of intentions... usually.


My sister's oldest kiddo got baptized last month. So proud of the sweet boy TJ is and the good choices that he makes. So they had a little get together along with a little celebration for her golden birthday. It was so much fun to get to spend time with my family down at her house in Sahuarita. So sad I didn't get more pictures.

I love these two.

No comments:

Post a Comment